Future Residents

Ready to Move Into Your Apartment?

Here’s what you need to know!

You should already have a Resident Web Access account from completing a rental application. Visit the Resident Web Access page to login and/or sign up.  With a resident account you can:

  • Pay your rent & view your balance (pay manually each month or set up auto pay)
  • Request maintenance via service requests
  • View your lease and other important documents
  • Email your property manager
  • Update your email address or phone number

Keys can be picked up after 2:00pm at our main office in Clifton or at the leasing office for our communities with on-site staff. We will contact you prior to your move in date if you are able to pick up your keys before 2:00pm. Your portion of the first month’s rent must be paid in order to receive your set of keys. You can prepay your first rent installment online through Resident Services for expedited key pick up.

If you have prepaid for a parking space, you will receive your parking pass with your keys on your move in date. We cannot give you a parking pass if you have not paid for it. You are able to pay for parking on your move in date if there are still spaces available for purchase. Please contact the office to determine if parking is still available and complete the Parking Request Form, then submit your payment through Resident Web Access. A parking space, if available, will only be held once payment is received.

Renter’s insurance is required as part of your lease agreement. Each lease holder will need to provide proof of their own renter’s insurance prior to move in. You can upload your proof of insurance here.  If you do not have a renter’s insurance policy, our preferred insurance provider is ePremium. You can sign up ahead of time here. All ePremium policies will be automatically uploaded to your account, so you do not have to send it to us!

Once you move in your name needs to be clearly noted on your mailbox. The post office will not deliver mail if the name on the mailbox does not match the name on the mail. Also, make sure to contact the United States Postal Service to get your mail forwarded to your new address. You can do this on the USPS Website.

Are you in need of furniture for your new apartment? Check out Cort Furniture for furniture rental. They have lots of options and packages. They can also be reached at 513-777-6104.

Prior to your move in date, you will need to contact Duke Energy to transfer electric and gas (if applicable) service into your name starting on the first day of your lease. You can do this online on Duke Energy’s website or by calling 1-800-544-6900.

If you are responsible for water service (see your lease agreement), you will also need to contact Greater Cincinnati Water Works to transfer service into your name. You can do this on line on GCWW’s website or by calling 513-591-7700.

There are several cable and internet providers in the area. The most popular providers are Cincinnati Bell and Spectrum. Our properties are all pre-wired, but you will need to schedule an install date with your chosen provider to have their technician meet you at your apartment to set up your service. Make sure to schedule a time after 2:00pm as we cannot give you access to the apartment for install prior to your move in date or time. Please visit the providers website or call them directly for more information: Cincinnati Bell’s Website / 513-397-9591 (Option 1) or Spectrum’s Website / 1-855-567-6394.

PLEASE NOTE – the following buildings are pre-wired for Cincinnati Bell ONLY and Spectrum is NOT an option:

  • Euclid Square
  • Vine Street Flats
  • Views on Vine
  • 65 West
  • VP3
  • 101 Corry

Move In Report vs. Maintenance Request

Move in Report:

After you pick up your keys, we will email you a Move In Report. Please complete the form within two weeks. These reports are intended to document the current conditions of your apartment so we are aware when we evaluate the  condition for your deposit refund at move out. If you see any scrapes, scuffs, or anything else, please note them on the Move In Report. This form is not intended for immediate need maintenance requests and items listed on this form will not be addressed.

Maintenance Request:

Maintenance requests should be submitted as needed. If there is something that needs to be repaired, you can make a Service Request through Resident Web Access.  Please note these are two separate forms.